A Real Life Check-Up
But what about the rest of your life? Is it healthy? Is your Real Life the best it can be? What if there are problems you’re not aware of that could harm your heart, soul, mind or strength? What if your Real Life could be even better than you ever imagined?
Over the next several weeks I will be providing you with a list of questions (just a few at a time, although today’s is the longest) to help you determine the health of your life. These questions will address if you are you living wholly, with a balance in all the areas of your life, fully, in complete confidence according to your God-given design, abundantly, believing all things are possible through Christ, and intentionally, moving forward according to God’s vision for you.
Remember this promise, “I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” (John 10:10) Don’t settle for anything less than full.
Take the Real.Life.Check-Up and see how you are doing.
- I know who I am and what my strengths are.
- I feel confident, competent, and capable.
- I have weekly, monthly, and yearly goals that I’m accomplishing.
- I don’t speak to myself critically.
- I am fulfilling my mission and purpose in life.
- I am neither jealous or resentful (even in my private thoughts).
- I follow through and complete my tasks.
- I love who I am becoming.
- I have creative outlets to express myself.
- I live proactively rather than reactively.
- I am happy with the way I manage my time.
- I feel joyful and optimistic about the future.
- I am able to attend to what is important even when the urgent pressures me.
If you answered Yes to all 13 questions, you are living the abundant life!
If you answered Yes to 9-12 questions, you are living a full life but not all of your potential has been realized.
If you answered Yes to 5-8 questions, you are surviving more than thriving.
If you answered Yes to 0-4 questions, God has so much more to offer you.
How did you do?
Life Coaching offers Real Life solutions that can change every No into a Yes. To find out more, click here http://dalewilsher.com/dale/initial-consultation-prep-form-2/ to sign up for your free 30 minute consultation.