Have you lost your sense of purpose?
Do you want to establish healthy boundaries and meaningful relationships?
Would you like a career that aligns with your passion and calling?
Life Coaching Can Help YOU!
If counseling is like archeology-digging into the past to deal with problems and heal pain,
then coaching is like architecture-building the future possibilities and potential that God has for you.
As your certified life and career coach (ACC, CPLC), Dale will partner with you to get you out of your rut so that you can start making progress toward your goals. She will help you find the clarity and direction you are looking for, build your confidence by understanding your God-given strengths, and identify your life purpose, mission and vision.
Dale shares her expertise in spiritual and emotional growth, personality styles, and entrepreneurial business to enable her clients to move from where they are to where they want to be. Areas in which coaching is applicable:
- navigate transition and build confidence in your personal or professional life
- get unstuck from debilitating habits and limiting beliefs and live with positivity
- live proactively instead of reactively making intentional decisions in all areas of life
- identify signature strengths, DISC personality style, and values to pursue what matters most
- define and live out your unique vision and purpose in life
- parent joyfully and intentionally with your child’s personality in mind
- create and maintain healthy boundaries with family, friends, and colleagues
- improve time management and work/life balance
- nuture a rich and real relationship with God
- provide motivation, discipline, and accountability for lasting change
Listen to what Dale’s clients have to say:
“We all need a Dale in our corner! Today I am equipped to better handle myself in the face of insecurity and adversity. I have the freedom, confidence and empowerment I’ve always wanted.” -Shelley Martinkus, speaker, author, mom
“Knowing and understanding my authentic slice in the kingdom of God has completely freed me from striving to be everything to everyone.” –Brooke Neville, business owner and mom
“I feel like I know who I am and now am much more clear in my mind. I realized that my values were not aligned with my business. Letting that go has been very powerful.” -Tracy Howland, nurse and coach
“The personality evaluation, combined with a thorough and guided evaluation of my values and career interests, helped me take meaningful steps toward my future career.” -Stephanie Pease, stay-at-home mom
“Over the past few years, your ministry to my wife has literally saved my family and my life. You’ll never know the impact you’ve had. You have allowed God to take the struggles of your life and turn them into a beautiful gift which has blessed us. I am so grateful.” -Samuel Pendleton, firefighter and husband
Click HERE to schedule a free 30 minute phone consultation and experience the benefits of coaching.