I have a new survey that I’m using at my speaking events on authenticity in which I ask women 3 things.
In what ways are you authentic?
“I cry when I’m sad.”
“I’m upfront about my struggles.”
“In my friendships.”
“When I am honest and vulnerable.”
“when I am supporting others.”
2. In what ways are you not authentic?
“In trying to make my house look clean.”
“When I’m afraid to share things that are less than perfect.”
“When I have to have a hard conversation.”
“I hide my needs and emotions a lot.”
“I’m scared people won’t like me if they really knew me.”
3. Would you like to be more authentic?
87% of respondents answered, yes, they would like to be more authentic.
That’s a big number! The authentic life is something we all desire. To live freely, honestly, and contentedly-that’s the goal. Doesn’t it just make you relax thinking of it?
To address this great need in all of our lives, the next MOM NETWORK Group Coaching call on
Monday, November 13, 1:00-2:30pm MST will be devoted to this topic:
AUTHENTICITY as moms and women.
- You’ll learn the 4 things you need to become more authentic.
- You’ll learn about your authentic personality and how it directs your mothering style.
- You’ll learn about your authentic values and how to use theses desires of your heart to serve God and your family.
- Motherhood is a beautiful role, but it is not your purpose. Join us on this call to learn how to define your authentic purpose in all areas of life.
To register for this $25 group coaching call, click here and
choose the MOM Network button to follow the prompts through Paypal.
**Important: You are not registered until you pay for the call. Once I receive the confirmation from Paypal, I will send you a welcome email with the call in number and the handouts for this call. This call is not through my usual office line. You’ll need the conference call number and the access code to join us.
Join us and get more authentic!!!